Jenny’s lineage is based in Eastern Healing Modalities + Traditional Chinese Medicine which have been in her families lineage for generations. She was first exposed to herbs and natural healing when she was a young child. Her connection to the natural world and the understanding that nature has an intrinsic role in our ability to heal, has inspired her on the journey as a holistic health practitioner.
Jenny is dedicated to the healing journey and guiding others on their path towards optimal health-in body, mind and spirit. She believes the most important relationship we cultivate in our lifetime, is the one with ourself. It is the relationship that is the foundation for all other relationships we may have in our lives. The urgency right now to cultivate harmony and peace within and for our planet is stronger than ever before. Many of us have lost our connection with mother earth through the hustle and bustle of life. We are far busier, stressed out, managing more than we can digest, multi tasking, and trying to live a meaningful life at the same time. Self care and rituals are one of the ways we slow down, savor the flavor of life, and come back to self. ” I am here to guide and help you re member the essence of who we are: compassionate, empowered, peaceful beings. And I invite you to join me on this journey”.
Jenny Ahn is an inspiring Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, and currently a student of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine. She’s worked extensively as an Ayurvedic Postpartum doula supporting mothers in their recovery from childbirth since 2012. Jenny has been teaching Yoga in the Long Beach community for over a decade, including Senior Yoga classes and Yoga for Drug Rehabilitation. Jenny leads Non Violent Communication workshops, and Self Care courses and retreats, and she is the co-owner of Sacred Roots Holistic Healing, a community wellness and education center located in Long Beach, Ca.
Jenny is dedicated to the healing journey, and to uplifting the consciousness on planet earth. “Health and wellness means coming back to wholeness-to nature, who we truly are. When we heal, we allow others to heal”.
I’ve combined ancient wisdom and knowledge with my intuitive ability to listen deeply to guide you through deep transformation on your path towards wellness.
My passion is to share and help re-awaken the knowledge and wisdom that is inherent within your being. Through this process, we become more alive, more self aware, and empowered to make proper choices towards balance and vibrant health!
When you’re ready, I’m here to support you to create the shifts you want to experience in your life!
Guidance & Support on your Journey towards Wellness
Preventing dis-ease & Maintain Health and Vitality
Ayurvedic Healing & Integrative Practices
Herbs, Diet & Nutritional Counseling
Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness & Holistic Care
Shift in Body, Mind & Spirit
Balanced State of Being + Improved Health
* World traveler 2000-2006
* Certified Thai Massage Therapist since 2004
* Practitioner of Iyengar Yoga under study with Rudra Dev in Rishikish, India in 2006.
* Certified 500 hr Yoga Works Teacher Training since 2006, Los Angeles, Ca.
* Certified Advanced Restore and Renew, Restorative Yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater since 2009
* Graduate of the California College of Ayurveda 2009
* Certified Ayurveda Massage and Body Therapist 2010
* Trained Marma Therapist with Vasant Lad in 2012
* Completed Postpartum Ayurdoula training with senior teacher Ysha Oakes at Sacred Windows in 2012
* Certified Cupping Massage Therapist in 2013
* Ongoing Yoga and Ayurvedic Study with mentor Jeanne Heilemann, Rod Stryker, Judith Lasater, Maya Tiwari, Dr. Vasant Lad, Dr. Claudia Welsh.
* Founder of Jenny Ahn Wellness
* Co-Founder of Sacred Roots Holistic Healing since 2012-current
* Student of Non Violent Communication as taught by Marshall Rosenberg since 2013
* Currently attending YoSan University-Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine-2017