What to expect in a Private Yoga Session:
• Specialized attention to a specific need.
• Focus on alignment, therapeutic and restorative approaches tailored specifically for your needs.
• Accelerated practice and integration
• Private one on one teachings.
• Mindfulness and meditation practices
• Attention to breath awareness
Teach people, not poses!
Are you ready to take the next step towards optimal health and well being? You will experience transformations in all aspects of your life, are you ready?!
Ayurveda is an ancient science that dates back to 2000 B.C. It is based on a health care system that focuses on preventative healing and maintaining balance.
• Holistic treatment plan designed specifically for you to regain your health and vitality
• Personalized nutrition and lifestyle counseling
• Customized herbal recommendations
• Yoga and Ayurvedic Therapies
• Self Care Practices for longevity
• Emotional Support and Guidance
• Coaching and Guidance
42 DAYS for 42 YEARS
Ayurveda recognizes the importance of “mothering the mother” and it is bringing back some of the old traditions that are vital to healing and rejuvenation.
The Role of an Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula:
• Embraces a broader scope of practice using ancient knowledge and skills (and integrates from cultures that emphasis postpartum care) to rejuvenate mother and baby.
• Helps to fill in the “missing” gaps in both allopathic and “alternative” medicine and supports a mother with resources and education.
• Guides mother’s process of “knowing” to unfold as she restores her biological memory.
• Offers simple practices and tools for mother, baby, family, friends and her community. This will create longer lasting and more positive influences that everyone will take with them for the rest of their lives.
Consultations/Orientation, Mother Rejuvenation Home Spa Care, Assessment and Counseling, Herbal Formulas, Baths, Cooking, Parent’s Cookbook and Parent’s Manual, Resources and Support.
Cupping Therapy aids in the removal of toxins from the tissues and helps clear the lymphatic system of waste (suggested when going through any detoxification) and improves immunity. It is also very relaxing, as well as cleansing for the skin and deeper tissues. This healing therapy restores the vitality of the body helps restore its natural intelligence, so that one may experience a renewed sense of clarity and ease.
Click here to read more about the benefits of Cupping Therapy
Postpartum massage is not about pampering, but one of the best ways to prevent problems
after childbirth. It supports needed purification, as well as rejuvenation from pregnancy, birth, and the many postpartum needs. This massage applies the Ayurvedic principles and integrates warmth, oiliness, moisture, rest, and repetition, in the treatment plan for the postpartum massage.
This if for you if you want to:
• Explore various Self Care Practices from different traditional healing modalities
• Seek Self Care Guidance
• Experience and create your own tailored-fit self care program
• Develop a better relationship with your health
What is an Empathy Session + Who is this for?:
• To be heard, to be seen, to matter
• Space to mourn, grieve, love, process in an empathic way
• Using non violent communication principles to guide you towards clarity of mind towards an issue.
• Coaching from a heart to heart based practice and compassionate understanding
• Basic home practice to deepen your skills in mindful communication and listening.
• Seeking mediation to resolve conflict in a non violent way
Please call or email to cancel appointments at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. All appointments missed or not cancelled within this time frame will be charged in full.
Forms of payment accepted: Cash, check, credit cards
Payment is due at the time of treatment.