Yoga can have a therapeutic & healing effect on the body and mind. It can be used as a gateway towards personal growth & self development if practiced with awareness and proper guidance.
What to expect in a Private Yoga Session with Jenny:
• Explore integrative healing practices for optimal health and healing.
• Specialized approach to working with your body: Alignment focused therapeutic based Yoga practice.
• Rewire your nervous system + learn to navigate your emotional body.
• Accountability + Weekly take home practices
• Mindfulness, meditation, and ancient breath work practices to calm and center your mind
Trust in your body’s ability to heal itself & optimized your health as you learn greater tools for radiant self care. Sync your bio-rhythm with natures cycle and allow your greatest potential to unfold!
Ayurveda is an ancient science that dates back to 2000 B.C. It is based on a health care system that focuses on preventative healing and maintaining balance in mind-body-spirit.
• Holistic treatment plan designed specifically for your body type.
• Personalized nutrition and lifestyle counseling.
• Customized herbal recommendations if needed.
• Self care guidance to help you maintain optimal energy levels.
• Weekly practices to shift outdated beliefs + habits.
• Accountability to take health + healing into your own hands.
42 DAYS for 42 YEARS
Ayurveda recognizes the importance of “mothering the mother” and it is bringing back some of the old traditions that are vital to healing and rejuvenation.
The Role of an Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula:
• Embraces a broader scope of practice using ancient knowledge and skills (and integrates from cultures that emphasis postpartum care) to rejuvenate mother and baby.
• Helps to fill in the “missing” gaps in both allopathic and “alternative” medicine and supports a mother with resources and education.
• Guides mother’s process of “knowing” to unfold as she restores her biological memory.
• Offers simple practices and tools for mother, baby, family, friends and her community. This will create longer lasting and more positive influences that everyone will take with them for the rest of their lives.
Consultations/Orientation | Mother Rejuvenation Home Spa Care | Assessment and Counseling | Herbal Formulas | Baths, Cooking, Parent’s Cookbook and Parent’s Manual | Resources and Support.
Cupping Therapy aids in the removal of toxins from the tissues and helps clear the lymphatic system of waste (suggested when going through any detoxification) and improves immunity. It is also very relaxing, as well as cleansing for the skin and deeper tissues. This healing therapy restores the vitality of the body helps restore its natural intelligence, so that one may experience a renewed sense of clarity and ease.
Click here to read more about the benefits of Cupping Therapy
Postpartum massage is not about pampering, but one of the best ways to prevent problems
after childbirth. It supports needed purification, as well as rejuvenation from pregnancy, birth, and the many postpartum needs. This massage applies the Ayurvedic principles and integrates warmth, oiliness, moisture, rest, and repetition, in the treatment plan for the postpartum massage.
Please call or email to cancel appointments at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. All appointments missed or not cancelled within this time frame will be charged in full.
Forms of payment accepted: Cash, check, credit cards
Payment is due at the time of treatment.